Research Faculty at Brown University, Theoretical Physics (hep-th, math-ph, hep-lat, gr-qc).
- Theoretical Physics FAQ;
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences.
- Theoretical Mathematics;
- Duhem-Quine Thesis;
- The History of the Guralnik, Hagen and Kibble development of the Theory of Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking and Gauge Particles, by G. Guralnik.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '12 at 19:21
Top network posts
- 58 How does gravity escape a black hole?
- 32 Noticing that Newtonian gravity and electrostatics are equivalent, is there also a relationship between the general relativity and electrodynamics?
- 29 Is energy really conserved?
- 18 Time as a Hermitian operator in quantum mechanics
- 14 Are the physical laws scale-dependent?
- 12 Connections and applications of SLE in physics
- 12 Haag's theorem and practical QFT computations
- View more network posts →