I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 13 '15 at 1:08
- MathOverflow 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physics 616 616 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 148 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 82 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 68 Proof synopsis collection
- 67 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 61 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 53 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- 51 A fleshed-out version of the Noncommutative Geometry proof of the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem?
- View more network posts →