I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 13 '15 at 1:08
- MathOverflow 5.7k 5.7k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.2k 5.2k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physics 991 991 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 84 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 70 Proof synopsis collection
- 69 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 63 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 53 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- 51 A fleshed-out version of the Noncommutative Geometry proof of the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem?
- View more network posts →