Top network posts
- 27 Terminology confusion - "particle"
- 22 Aren't Gauss's law for magnetism and Faraday's law of induction contradictory?
- 16 If electrons have a negative spin of 1/2 do all particles also have the ability to have a negative spin?
- 8 In quantum mechanics, is $|\psi\rangle$ equal to $\psi(x)$?
- 6 Confusion on Maxwells equations and Gauge Transformations
- 5 Why can't I contain a charged particle electrostatically in stable equilibrium? Referring to Earnshaw's Theorem
- View more network posts →