- Chemistry 6k 6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 542 542 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 521 521 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 438 438 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 How can I determine the rpm of a wheel that's spinning really fast?
- 44 I'm trying to find the longest consecutive set of composite numbers
- 25 Why do we still need to know about the Rankine temperature scale?
- 24 Does IUPAC nomenclature have the ability to name all organic compounds?
- 22 While filling electrons, we follow Aufbau principle, but not while removing them. Why is this so?
- 22 How can I determine the rpm of a wheel that's spinning really fast?
- 22 Why does electron orbital circumference have to be in multiples of de Broglie wavelengths?
- View more network posts →