I like Marmite and Gentleman's Relish on toast. Although not on the same piece of toast.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 at 19:51
- Mathematics 13.7k 13.7k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Physics 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Astronomy 549 549 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 If objects in motion experience time differently, how does my body stay synced when I move my legs or arms?
- 82 Why did NASA use U.S customary units?
- 74 Why are red and blue light refracted differently if they travel at the same speed in the same medium?
- 40 Can coldness be converted to heat energy?
- 40 Can physics be done without the use of time?
- 32 Is it possible to shorten the solution for this 2014 RMO question?
- 26 How does an air bubble have 2 surfaces and a liquid drop has 1 surface?
- View more network posts →