I like Marmite and Gentleman's Relish on toast. Although not on the same piece of toast.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 at 16:04
- Mathematics 13.5k 13.5k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Physics 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Astronomy 539 539 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Why did NASA use U.S customary units?
- 32 Is it possible to shorten the solution for this 2014 RMO question?
- 25 How does an air bubble have 2 surfaces and a liquid drop has 1 surface?
- 24 Why don't we prove that functions used in physics are continuous and differentiable?
- 23 Why would such a powerful computer (or a computer at all) be needed to go to the Moon?
- 22 Why is momentum defined as mass times velocity?
- 21 What is the probability that the first head will appear on the even numbered tosses
- View more network posts →