Ignorance is inertial, until you do something about it.
FIDE master in chess, with a national rating of approximately 2300. I'm also the author of a couple of opening books, and have been coaching for a number of years.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '18 at 1:54
- Chess 15.4k 15.4k 1111 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 738 738 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 495 495 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 483 483 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 401 401 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Is it bad etiquette to decline a draw offer when participating in a simul?
- 32 Why do people even play chess?
- 27 Is chess a zero sum game?
- 26 Why doesn't Lichess' Stockfish suggest this bishop sacrifice?
- 21 Is it rude to ask my opponent to resign an online game when they have a lost endgame?
- 20 Is it possible that a radically different but equally effective playstyle exists?
- 18 Moving into check for a draw as black, why is it illegal? Comparison to Racing Kings
- View more network posts →