Top network posts
- 111 Why don't we use infrared light to heat food?
- 71 Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat?
- 68 Why is the shape of a hanging chain not a "V"?
- 62 Does the halflife time of a radioactive material decrease if its temperature increases?
- 35 Why is it so much more energy intensive to compress hydrogen than methane?
- 26 Why was the metal lead used in the Cavendish experiment?
- 14 Can a fan cause a liquid to cool below room temperature?
- View more network posts →