Top network posts
- 20 Is there Geometric Interpretation of Spinors?
- 9 Can the problem of unification of Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity be converted into a pure Mathematical problem?
- 8 Is it correct to say a quantum particle is in both "states" at the same time?
- 6 Non-complex wave function
- 5 Vacuum bubbles and LSZ reduction
- 5 What mathematical constraints does the equivalence principle impose on GR
- 5 What is the obstacle to writing down a String Theory that describes our universe?
- View more network posts →