This account is temporarily suspended. The suspension period ends in 4 days.
I am a BS-MS student in IISER Thiruvananthapuram. My interests lie in Physics, genetics, evolution, robotics, computers, music, literature and photography.
Some famous lines:
Extra-terrestrial invasion -------------------------- They came in billions if not in millions; Greedy aliens from a distant star Their empire is huge; Light-years across! They own the earth's half; so mighty they are! They fell from the skies, got lost in the clouds; Some landed on the seas, floated on with the waves; Some landed on trees, waking up all the birds. And some of them, Sneaked into my room. They hit me in the face, and nipped on my eyes; They shattered my dreams, and destroyed my sleep. At last, I woke up, Rolled up my sleeves, Closed all the curtains and went back to sleep. After all, they're just photons; Doing their routine morning invasion! -Krishnanand J
Member for 3 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 at 13:35
Top network posts
- 187 Why do we bend a book to keep it straight?
- 50 How does tilting a bike make it turn sharper?
- 21 Why does a rubber band become a lighter color when stretched?
- 17 Why is the top surface of a ceiling fan more dusty than the bottom?
- 16 Why does pouring tea to a plate make directional jets?
- 14 Why does spinning water lift its contents?
- 14 Can a Styrofoam box bounce back into a moving van?
- View more network posts →