Tim van Beek
I'm a physics graduate working as an IT-developer and -consultant.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '11 at 10:29
Top network posts
- 43 Is learning (theoretical) physics useful/important for a mathematician?
- 24 Diff(M) as a gauge group and local observables in theories with gravity
- 21 Rigor in quantum field theory
- 21 Significance of the hyperfinite $III_1$ factor for axiomatic quantum field theory
- 20 Why do we have an elementary charge but no elementary mass?
- 17 What is Fourier Analysis on Groups and does it have "applications" to physics?
- 15 Atiyah's definitions of Topological Quantum Field Theory
- View more network posts →