I am just a man who has an insatiable desire for knowledge.
"For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]."~ Philippians 4:8
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '14 at 20:45
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 1919 gold badges7878 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 565 565 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 445 445 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 155 155 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Importing csv file into latex as a table
- 60 Putting Figures Side-By-Side Using Minipage
- 23 Intuition behind the Definition of Conditional Probability (for 2 Events)
- 20 Conditional Statements: "only if"
- 19 Displaystyle Package?
- 18 Difference Between numpy.genfromtxt and numpy.loadtxt, and Unpack
- 16 Negating A Mathematical Statement
- View more network posts →