- Physics 747 747 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 356 356 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematica 268 268 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 174 174 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Biology 148 148 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 How do I plot the derivative of a set of experimental points?
- 12 How to interchange a sum and a product?
- 11 How to interchange a sum and a product?
- 9 Why do carnivores evolve?
- 7 What type of PDE are Navier-Stokes equations, and Schrödinger equation?
- 6 Physical interpretation of changing variables $S(T,V)$ to $S(T,p)$
- 6 Integrating factor $1/T$ in 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- View more network posts →