Top network posts
- 38 What is the probability for an electron of an atom on Earth to lie outside the galaxy?
- 32 Why is speed defined like it is?
- 26 Mismatching word gender in Spanish
- 22 Why does pitch increase when you blow harder into a whistle?
- 13 Why isn't temperature involved in the Schrödinger equation?
- 13 Why can I see the top of objects in a reflection when they are not facing the reflective surface?
- 10 Why can waves (audio, eletromagnetic, etc.) be represented by a circle?
- View more network posts →