Top network posts
- 94 Why isn't the Euler-Lagrange equation trivial?
- 35 Why is Noether's theorem important?
- 21 How can entropy increase in quantum mechanics?
- 12 Why does $\hbar$ appear twice in the axioms of QM?
- 11 Why do the Lagrangian and Hamiltonian formulations give the same conserved quantities for the same symmetries?
- 11 What are the assumptions that $C$, $P$, and $T$ must satisfy?
- 11 How does the Penrose diagram for a spinning black hole differ in realistic scenarios (formed by stellar collapse)?
- View more network posts →