Top network posts
- 95 Why isn't the Euler-Lagrange equation trivial?
- 34 Why is Noether's theorem important?
- 21 How can entropy increase in quantum mechanics?
- 12 Why does $\hbar$ appear twice in the axioms of QM?
- 12 Why do the Lagrangian and Hamiltonian formulations give the same conserved quantities for the same symmetries?
- 12 How does the Penrose diagram for a spinning black hole differ in realistic scenarios (formed by stellar collapse)?
- 11 Scattering, Perturbation and asymptotic states in LSZ reduction formula
- View more network posts →