Top network posts
- 40 From $e^n$ to $e^x$
- 35 Shall I go and see my advisor's father who is on his death bed?
- 27 Is it acceptable to ask for the original bibtex file of a paper?
- 20 Can I contact the referee if I know their identity after a double-blind reviewing process?
- 19 What regression/estimation is not a MLE?
- 13 Asking questions/sending note to the three authors of a paper in economics, three personalized letters?
- 12 Whom should I send the email to? The Principal Investigator or the postdoc who have done the work?
- View more network posts →