My background is atomic physics and optics, but currently I am working in industry in the field of ultra precision machining. When I find the time, I am lecturing at a local university of applied sciences. Also, I have a strong interest in statistics.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 17:13
Top network posts
- 43 Famous statistical wins and horror stories for teaching purposes
- 12 In Maxwell's demon, why are all the cold gas molecules on the same side?
- 11 Why is acceleration directed inward when an object rotates in a circle?
- 10 Preventing fog inside snow goggles
- 10 Convolutions in Physics
- 10 What are the dependent and independent variables in Ohm's law?
- 9 Does the particle interfere with itself, or the observer?
- View more network posts →