My education is in archaeology and anthropology with emphases on Asian studies and semiotics (specifically via mass media), but my personal interests are much broader—as can be seen by the SE communities I'm involved in. Recently, I have returned to university pursuing education in physics and philosophy. You can find my articles on Steemit. I'm also a gamer who loves East Asian girly-kei fashion and cute things.
Top network posts
- 11 Could dark matter be curved pockets of spacetime left over from the big bang?
- 11 Is sexual activity by *devadasi* sanctioned in Hinduism?
- 9 How shall a foreigner develop their practice of Sanātana Dharma?
- 9 Pythagoras: sinfulness of eating beans
- 8 How can one know their dharma?
- 8 Can't we reduce climate change by converting CO2 & CH4?
- 7 Other than ISKCON, who are Vaishnavites?
- View more network posts →