I am currently tenure-track faculty in Singapore, having previously been a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Quantum Technologies and before that a Merton College JRF in Theoretical Physics and Senior Research Fellow in Oxford University Department of Materials. My research focuses largely on theoretical aspects of quantum information processing.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
54 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '13 at 9:09
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.1k 13.1k 4242 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Physics 8k 8k 2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 639 639 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cryptography 241 241 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 433 Sorting 1 million 8-digit numbers in 1 MB of RAM
- 48 What is the most efficient way to generate a random permutation from probabilistic pairwise swaps?
- 46 What are the best current lower bounds on 3SAT?
- 42 Physics results in TCS?
- 40 What is the use of a Universal-NOT gate?
- 38 What can the D-Wave quantum computer do?
- 38 "The Solution Problem" - How to get credit for your work as an undergrad?
- View more network posts →