- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 994 994 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 676 676 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 249 249 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 For collision, physical contact is not a necessary condition. Why?
- 38 Proton: 2 up, 1 down quark, Neutron: 2 down, 1 up, how can Neutron: proton + electron?
- 33 Can a Ring of Spell Storing make it possible to apply multiple Metamagic options to one spell?
- 32 Finding whether a signed and an unsigned integer are both even or both odd
- 13 Does this Tenser's Carnival Attraction gimmick work?
- 12 When physicists say they have discovered a "particle" that is it's own anti-matter what does this mean?
- 10 Are PC Yuan-Ti's Innate Spellcasting "Suggestion" spells limited only to snakes?
- View more network posts →