Currently I am in the PhD. program in "Applied Mathematics and Statistics" at the Johns Hopkins University. I started off as a graduate student in physics at UIUC where I worked on these projects, http://arxiv.org/abs/1512.01226, http://arxiv.org/abs/1307.7714 Most recently I have been working on finding polynomial time algorithms and hardness results for deep nets, https://eccc.weizmann.ac.il/report/2017/098/
Since summer 2014, I started pursuing complexity theory and I am interested in the theory of deep neural nets, Ramanujan expanders, semi-definite extension complexity and Lasserre hierarchy. I am particularly interested in questions in complexity theory which have an interface with physics. Please contact me on my id "email@example.com" if you want to discuss some idea!
Member for 10 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '13 at 22:53
- Physics 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 644 644 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 495 495 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Why is the MacTeX distribution so large? Is there anything smaller for OS X?
- 25 Chemical potential
- 17 What is a "free" non-Abelian Yang-Mill's theory?
- 17 Ways in which a manifold can be geodesically incomplete
- 16 Osp, USp, SU(,) and PSU
- 16 Poincare group vs Galilean group
- 14 Some questions about the spectral function
- View more network posts →