I love physics. Maths is alright too.
Have a weird obsession with learning constants until the significant figures are waaayyy past any experimental use. 6.626070040(81)x10^(-34) amirite?
Currently learnin linear/abstract algebra
Southampton, United Kingdom
Member for 2 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 16 at 16:52
Top network posts
- 19 What is considered a wavelength?
- 14 Why doesn't a ball thrown horizontally have a greater speed upon hitting the ground than one thrown vertically if they are thrown with same speed?
- 9 Energy Conservation Dilemma
- 7 Can transverse sound waves be polarized?
- 7 Tikz graph error
- 5 Evaluating $\int_0^\infty \sin x^2\, dx$ with real methods?
- View more network posts →