Academic jack-of-all trades with a background in computational neuroscience, currently working on long-term futures, philosophy of risk, and emerging technology at University of Oxford.
- Physics 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Astronomy 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 954 954 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Earth Science 391 391 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 241 Strange ice found in my garden
- 69 How does the Earth's center produce heat?
- 45 How do computers "solve" the three-body-problem?
- 37 Why are there no stars visible in cislunar space?
- 33 Can one determine the speed of the rain from the shape of the rainbow?
- 27 Could stars form outside of galaxies?
- 25 How far do we have to go to leave the galaxy?
- View more network posts →