Academic jack-of-all trades with a background in computational neuroscience, currently working on long-term futures, philosophy of risk, and emerging technology at University of Oxford.
- Physics 19.8k 19.8k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Astronomy 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 964 964 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Earth Science 421 421 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 163 163 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 246 Strange ice found in my garden
- 69 How does the Earth's center produce heat?
- 58 Why most distribution curves are bell shaped? Is there any physical law that leads the curves to take that shape?
- 45 How do computers "solve" the three-body-problem?
- 43 Can a wormhole be created if it has not always existed?
- 41 Why does a rubber band become a lighter color when stretched?
- 39 Would a uranium 235 fuel pellet the size of Earth explode?
- View more network posts →