Academic jack-of-all trades with a background in computational neuroscience, currently working on long-term futures, philosophy of risk, and emerging technology at University of Oxford.
- Physics 24.6k 24.6k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Astronomy 9.3k 9.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 984 984 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Earth Science 421 421 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 193 193 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 250 Strange ice found in my garden
- 69 How does the Earth's center produce heat?
- 59 Why most distribution curves are bell shaped? Is there any physical law that leads the curves to take that shape?
- 46 Would we even notice the merger with the Andromeda Galaxy?
- 46 Why do physicists say that spacetime is not bending "into" or "out" of a fourth dimension?
- 45 How do computers "solve" the three-body-problem?
- 44 Can a wormhole be created if it has not always existed?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.