I am a design engineer for a company that makes electric motors. I have extensive design experience with AC induction motors, PMDC motors, and brushless DC motors.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 10 '14 at 16:10
Top network posts
- 33 How do I do basic circuit analysis with resistors rated in watts instead of ohms?
- 26 Why does a Tesla car use an AC motor instead of a DC one?
- 14 Control differences between ac induction motor and brushless dc motor?
- 11 Torque relationship to speed in a DC motor
- 10 How do I find the voltage range for an unknown DC motor?
- 9 Will doubling thinner wire in lieu of thicker wire work?
- 8 How can AC current power anything?
- View more network posts →