I'm working on superconductivity, with particular emphasis on the coherence effects and their possible applications for quantum computation.
I'm a condensed matter guy for mesoscopic physicists, a quantum field theorist for quantum information guys and just an annoying ignorant student for all the others (including myself :-)
Member for 7 years, 3 months
36 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '17 at 4:08
- Physics 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 537 537 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 375 375 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 311 311 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 What is a $p_x + i p_y$ superconductor? Relation to topological superconductors
- 27 Options for supplementary materials in preprint version: revTeX + arXiv
- 26 Why on-shell vs. off-shell matters?
- 26 To which extent is general relativity a gauge theory?
- 24 What news about the second Higgs mode (or the mysterious particle) is anticipated to be seen at LHC around 750 GeV?
- 23 Basic questions in Majorana fermions
- 23 Superconductor symmetry breaking
- View more network posts →