I'm working on superconductivity, with particular emphasis on the coherence effects and their possible applications for quantum computation.
I'm a condensed matter guy for mesoscopic physicists, a quantum field theorist for quantum information guys and just an annoying ignorant student for all the others (including myself :-)
Member for 6 years, 10 months
32 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '17 at 4:08
- Physics 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 317 317 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 235 235 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 206 206 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 143 143 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 What is a $p_x + i p_y$ superconductor? Relation to topological superconductors
- 25 Options for supplementary materials in preprint version: revTeX + arXiv
- 24 What news about the second Higgs mode (or the mysterious particle) is anticipated to be seen at LHC around 750 GeV?
- 24 Why on-shell vs. off-shell matters?
- 23 Basic questions in Majorana fermions
- 22 To which extent is general relativity a gauge theory?
- 22 Superconductor symmetry breaking
- View more network posts →