I'm working on superconductivity, with particular emphasis on the coherence effects and their possible applications for quantum computation.
I'm a condensed matter guy for mesoscopic physicists, a quantum field theorist for quantum information guys and just an annoying ignorant student for all the others (including myself :-)
Member for 6 years, 7 months
31 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '17 at 4:08
- Physics 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 312 312 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 225 225 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 206 206 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 143 143 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 What is a $p_x + i p_y$ superconductor? Relation to topological superconductors
- 25 Options for supplementary materials in preprint version: revTeX + arXiv
- 24 Why on-shell vs. off-shell matters?
- 24 What news about the second Higgs mode (or the mysterious particle) is anticipated to be seen at LHC around 750 GeV?
- 23 Basic questions in Majorana fermions
- 22 To which extent is general relativity a gauge theory?
- 21 Superconductor symmetry breaking
- View more network posts →