I've been working on fondamental research about physics/condensed-matter/superconductivity for about 10 years. I'm now a data-scientist working on natural-language-processing for medical/health datas.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
38 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '17 at 4:08
- Physics 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 587 587 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 385 385 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 311 311 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 223 223 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 What is a $p_x + i p_y$ superconductor? Relation to topological superconductors
- 31 Options for supplementary materials in preprint version: revTeX + arXiv
- 28 Why on-shell vs. off-shell matters?
- 27 To which extent is general relativity a gauge theory?
- 26 Superconductor symmetry breaking
- 25 Basic questions in Majorana fermions
- 24 What news about the second Higgs mode (or the mysterious particle) is anticipated to be seen at LHC around 750 GeV?
- View more network posts →