Ph.D. student, Astronomy.
Special interests: Star-forming galaxies, ISM, galaxy evolution, reionization.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '18 at 9:28
Top network posts
- 62 Why the galaxies form 2D planes (or spiral-like) instead of 3D balls (or spherical-like)?
- 36 Might a planet perform figure-8 orbits around two stars?
- 28 As the universe ages, will we see more stars or less?
- 12 Distribution of star colours in a galaxy
- 12 Difference between Gunn Peterson trough and the Lyman Alpha Forest? Cosmological implications?
- 10 Why is a spacetime with negative curvature assumed to have a hyperbolic, rather than spherical, geometry?
- 10 Galaxy Spectra: Emission and Absorption Lines
- View more network posts →