Top network posts
- 63 Does the new finding on "reversing a quantum jump mid-flight" rule out any interpretations of QM?
- 38 Are there any "nonstandard" special angles for which trig functions yield radical expressions?
- 23 What situations in classical physics are non-deterministic?
- 15 What's the basic ontology of QFT?
- 13 Does education research support the idea that answer keys are bad?
- 9 Does physics education research support the idea that answer keys are bad?
- 9 Rigorous justification for non-relativistic QM perturbation theory assumptions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.