I aspired to theoretical particle physics in my misspent youth, but felt myself drowning in abstraction and saw no future in it. After 40 years of earning an honest living, I no longer walk with the gods on the nirvanic plane. But in retirement, I return to physics “like a dog to his vomit in the morning”.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 at 13:39
Top network posts
- 15 Can a nucleus (made of neutrons) exist without an EM field?
- 7 Up and down quark content of neutral pion
- 7 Statistical tests of PIE laryngeal theory
- 7 What is the shortest distance between electron and positron before they are annihilated?
- 6 Wanderwörter between IE and Semitic
- 6 How do figure skaters get angular momentum for a spin?
- 5 Why is the proton (uud) lighter than the $Δ^0$ (uud) baryon?
- View more network posts →