Top network posts
- 84 What causes the water in this fountain to reverse direction?
- 44 In a microwave oven, why do smaller portions heat up faster?
- 43 If an object moving in a circle experiences centripetal force, then doesn't it also experience centrifugal force, because of Newton's third law?
- 32 Do the weights of two liquids not add when mixed?
- 17 How much do sea levels rise due to thermal expansion?
- 14 The definition of 1 kelvin
- 14 What happens to the mass of a burned object?
- View more network posts →