Mostly retired optics/holography guy with interests in classical field theory, topology, and K-12 science education.
Currently building a sailboat and teaching blacksmithing & knife making.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 21:08
Top network posts
- 65 Why don’t astronauts “push” spacecraft?
- 63 If a photon truly goes through both slits (at the same time), then why can't we detect it at both slits (at the same time)?
- 58 If electrons are identical and indistinguishable, how can we say current is the movement of electrons?
- 58 How do I experimentally measure the surface area of a rock?
- 49 Why does my tea periodically alternate its rotational speed after stirring? (Link to video below)
- 48 How are overtones produced by plucking a string?
- 42 Is force due to electric field instantaneous? If not then why?
- View more network posts →