Mostly retired optics/holography guy with interests in classical field theory, topology, and K-12 science education.
Currently building a sailboat and teaching blacksmithing & knife making.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
18 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 20:08
Top network posts
- 48 How are overtones produced by plucking a string?
- 42 Is force due to electric field instantaneous? If not then why?
- 37 What happens when the drag force exceeds the weight of an object falling into earth?
- 26 What is physically different about a moving vs still object in space?
- 22 Is the photon pair generated from the electron-positron annihilation entangled?
- 20 How exactly does artificial gravity work?
- 14 What is the experimental evidence for the gravitational field having positive energy density?
- View more network posts →