Mostly retired optics/holography guy with interests in classical field theory, topology, and K-12 science education.
Currently building a sailboat and teaching blacksmithing & knife making.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
18 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '19 at 19:43
Top network posts
- 63 If a photon truly goes through both slits (at the same time), then why can't we detect it at both slits (at the same time)?
- 59 How do I experimentally measure the surface area of a rock?
- 48 How are overtones produced by plucking a string?
- 42 Is force due to electric field instantaneous? If not then why?
- 37 What happens when the drag force exceeds the weight of an object falling into earth?
- 26 What is physically different about a moving vs still object in space?
- 22 Is the photon pair generated from the electron-positron annihilation entangled?
- View more network posts →