Professional physicist. Main research interests: statistical mechanics, liquid state theory and computational physics. Also interested in physics education research and history of physics.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
35 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 23:29
Top network posts
- 71 I have problem understanding entropy because of some contrary examples
- 37 Why can't the Schrödinger equation be derived?
- 33 Why don't marbles naturally arrange themselves like a crystal?
- 25 What exactly was the "classical model" of black-body radiation, and what assumption about it made it wrong?
- 23 What's the actual path of the planets?
- 21 If all harmonics are generated by plucking, how does a guitar string produce a pure frequency sound?
- 21 A mathematically illogical argument in the derivation of Hamilton's equation in Goldstein
- View more network posts →