Professional physicist. Main research interests: statistical mechanics, liquid state theory and computational physics. Also interested in physics education research and history of physics.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
48 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
Top network posts
- 73 I have problem understanding entropy because of some contrary examples
- 49 Is helium liquid at 0 K?
- 42 How can a physical quantity be neither vector nor scalar?
- 38 How does the second law of thermodynamics function when a system is at maximum entropy?
- 38 Why can't the Schrödinger equation be derived?
- 33 Why don't marbles naturally arrange themselves like a crystal?
- 26 Why does water contract on melting whereas gold, lead, etc. expand on melting?
- View more network posts →