Professional physicist. Main research interests: statistical mechanics, liquid state theory and computational physics. Also interested in physics education research.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
19 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 at 20:50
Top network posts
- 33 Why don't marbles naturally arrange themselves like a crystal?
- 32 Why can't the Schrödinger equation be derived?
- 23 What's the actual path of the planets?
- 21 If all harmonics are generated by plucking, how does a guitar string produce a pure frequency sound?
- 21 A mathematically illogical argument in the derivation of Hamilton's equation in Goldstein
- 20 How to initialize two-dimensional arrays in Fortran
- 19 What happens to matter when it is converted into energy?
- View more network posts →