- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 494 494 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 195 195 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 180 180 66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 175 175 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Why does a billiard ball stop when it hits another billiard ball head on?
- 40 When you hit a baseball, does the ball ever travel faster than the bat?
- 15 Why does independence imply zero correlation?
- 12 History of definitions for an ellipse?
- 7 Can there be two adjacent solid angles?
- 6 Would throwing a heavy object in space work as a form of propulsion?
- 6 Pressure in giant ball of water floating in space
- View more network posts →