Top Network Posts
- 103 Why do scientists think that all the laws of physics that apply in our galaxy apply in other galaxies?
- 77 Why does fire make very little sound?
- 22 Can low-frequency electromagnetic radiation be ionizing?
- 9 How long has dark matter been around?
- 7 What is the value of absolute zero: $-273.15\ \rm °C$ or $-273.16\ \rm °C$?
- 7 Why does this wavemeter use $3$ mirrors to turn light $180^\circ$ instead of just $2$?
- 7 How can a pendulum have amplitude greater than $\pi$?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (21)
5 How detailed should answers be? May 27