Graduated with BSc in Engineering Physics in 1953, then well after retirement, an MSc in Astronomy in 2009. I have a deep interest in the physical sciences and find the questions in this site to be a great learning experience.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 25 '20 at 21:24
Top network posts
- 61 Dimensionless Constants in Physics
- 24 The Density of Clouds
- 21 Redshifted Photon Energy
- 16 Tidal Lock Radius in Habitable Zones
- 14 Would a submarine float in the atmosphere of Jupiter?
- 13 James Webb Space Telescope's halo orbit at Lagrange point L2
- 13 How Does Dark Matter Form Lumps?
- View more network posts →