- Electrical Engineering 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 655 655 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 403 403 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 369 369 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Were there ever 12-, 24-, 48-, etc bit processors?
- 32 Is there anything in-game pointing to the location of the Hylian Shield?
- 30 Are the definite and indefinite integrals actually two different things? Where is the flaw in my understanding?
- 30 What does the multimeter dial do internally?
- 28 What does n/o and n/c mean on a schematic diagram?
- 27 Does Shuckle really produce Rare Candies?
- 22 Is negative resistance possible?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 10 '19