The work of a physicist:
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower; to hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour."
~ William Blake
Member for 1 year, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 14:31
Top network posts
- 77 Does a star need to be inside a galaxy?
- 33 Would a grinding machine be a simple and workable propulsion system for an interplanetary spacecraft?
- 21 In aluminum, how does electricity travel through the surface oxide layer?
- 12 Does time speed up or slow down near a black hole?
- 12 The interstellar medium reflects extremely low-frequency radio waves. Could we use this fact to build a more efficient photon rocket?
- 12 If Ampere's law implies the Biot-Savart law, which implies Gauss's law for magnetism, does that mean Maxwell's equations are redundant?
- 8 Why doesn't the escape of electromagnetic waves from a microwave depend on the reference frame, because of the Doppler effect?
- View more network posts →