- Chemistry 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 505 505 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 304 304 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 271 271 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 213 213 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why does potassium react more violently with water than lithium?
- 17 Why does adding salt to boiling water cause it to flare up suddenly?
- 17 What is the "blue spirit" (or "red spirit") in mercury-free thermometers?
- 17 How to exit the sightless pit in Skyrim?
- 16 Why is the rate of reaction of polar EAS favored by inductive effects and the rate of less polar EAS reactions through hyperconjugation?
- 13 Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?
- 12 Thermal stability of alkali metal hydrides and carbonates
- View more network posts →