Top network posts
- 42 Is it possible for a system to have negative potential energy?
- 38 If objects in motion experience time differently, how does my body stay synced when I move my legs or arms?
- 16 Can potential energy be treated as vector quantity?
- 13 Why does it take different levels of effort to lift two objects with the same mass?
- 11 How come gravity generates enough pressure to start a fusion reaction in stars even though it is the weakest force?
- 10 Can I (should I) change the name of this distribution?
- 9 How does the non-degeneracy of the metric imply that gravity is not fundamental?
- View more network posts →