Electronics engineering student at Jadavpur University. Moderator ♦ on Quantum Computing. Interested in theoretical computer science, mathematics and physics. Feel free to ping me at The Classical Channel.
blue.stackexchange98 [at] gmail.com
Display Image: Proof without words - The trefoil knot is knotted.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Member for 9 months
42 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 78 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 49 Listing a Stack Overflow user as co-author for having provided substantial programming support
- 23 How to determine if a question has ever been a "hot network question"?
- 23 How does a quantum computer do basic math at the hardware level?
- 19 Why do optical quantum computers not have to be kept near absolute zero while superconducting quantum computers do?
- 18 How does bra-ket notation work?
- 16 Introductory material for quantum machine learning
- View more network posts →