Electronics engineering undergrad at Jadavpur University.
Display Image: The Lorenz Attractor in 3D by Paul Bourke (1997)
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Member for 1 year, 3 months
49 profile views
Last seen 21 hours ago
- Quantum Computing 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 334 334 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 237 237 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 206 206 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 205 205 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 49 Listing a Stack Overflow user as co-author for having provided substantial programming support
- 27 How does a quantum computer do basic math at the hardware level?
- 20 How does bra-ket notation work?
- 19 Why do optical quantum computers not have to be kept near absolute zero while superconducting quantum computers do?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
7 Community Promotion Ads — 2019 Jan 23
1 Search bar - punctuation and latex Jan 12