Assistant Teaching Professor, UCLA Physics and Astronomy
Ph.D. theoretical high energy physics, UCLA.
BA/BS in physics/math, UC Berkeley.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
160 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '18 at 17:29
- Physics 49.7k 49.7k 22 gold badges9898 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 339 339 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 223 223 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 199 199 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 What is $\Delta t$ in the time-energy uncertainty principle?
- 86 Are Newton's "laws" of motion laws or definitions of force and mass?
- 78 Quantum Entanglement - What's the big deal?
- 74 Why do tuning forks have two prongs?
- 62 Idea of Covering Group
- 54 What exactly is regularization in QFT?
- 48 What's the point of Hamiltonian mechanics?
- View more network posts →