Assistant Teaching Professor, UCLA Physics and Astronomy
Ph.D. theoretical high energy physics, UCLA.
BA/BS in physics/math, UC Berkeley.
- Physics 52.7k 52.7k 33 gold badges115115 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 349 349 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 233 233 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 199 199 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 What is $\Delta t$ in the time-energy uncertainty principle?
- 96 Are Newton's "laws" of motion laws or definitions of force and mass?
- 80 Quantum Entanglement - What's the big deal?
- 74 Why do tuning forks have two prongs?
- 67 Idea of Covering Group
- 59 What exactly is regularization in QFT?
- 55 Noether's current expression in Peskin and Schroeder
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.