Assistant Teaching Professor, UCLA Physics and Astronomy
Ph.D. theoretical high energy physics, UCLA.
BA/BS in physics/math, UC Berkeley.
Member for 8 years
162 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '18 at 17:29
- Physics 50.9k 50.9k 33 gold badges106106 silver badges176176 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 339 339 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 223 223 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 199 199 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 What is $\Delta t$ in the time-energy uncertainty principle?
- 90 Are Newton's "laws" of motion laws or definitions of force and mass?
- 78 Quantum Entanglement - What's the big deal?
- 74 Why do tuning forks have two prongs?
- 64 Idea of Covering Group
- 57 What exactly is regularization in QFT?
- 50 Rigorous underpinnings of infinitesimals in physics
- View more network posts →