I'm a physics student at Mainz University (JGU), currently in my first year of my MSc.
There's just too much stuff happening right now in physics, I want to learn all the things!
Member for 6 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 15 "This is how I found out the solution" in one word
- 10 How can the radius of a bare neutron be negative?
- 8 Why don't we use beta radiation for making electricity?
- 6 What makes a Lagrangian a Lagrangian?
- 6 When writing this Lorentz transform as a matrix why do we take the transpose?
- 6 Average over two variables: Why do standard error of mean and error propagation differ and what does that mean?
- 6 Earliest science-fiction mention of space stations?
- View more network posts →