I did my Master of Science in Physics at Johannes-Gutenberg Universität Mainz and am currently working there as a member of the scientific staff.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 at 7:54
Top network posts
- 15 "This is how I found out the solution" in one word
- 10 How can the radius of a bare neutron be negative?
- 8 Why don't we use beta radiation for making electricity?
- 6 What makes a Lagrangian a Lagrangian?
- 6 When writing this Lorentz transform as a matrix why do we take the transpose?
- 6 Average over two variables: Why do standard error of mean and error propagation differ and what does that mean?
- 6 Earliest science-fiction mention of space stations?
- View more network posts →