Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 647 647 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 505 505 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 449 449 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 341 341 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 How does faster than light travel violate causality?
- 35 A gambler with the devil's luck?
- 26 Was the blind chess match between Sherlock Holmes and James Moriarty in the movie Game of Shadows real/plausible?
- 20 What do you call a person who reconnoitres?
- 8 If there was a black hole on earth, what would it look like?
- 8 Does the amount of gravitational potential energy in the universe increase as it expands?
- 8 How important is a recommendation letter for the employer?
- View more network posts →