- Chess 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge55 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 837 837 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 482 482 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 395 395 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 32 Why is there at a 50-move rule and a 75-move rule?
- 22 Is it legal to play a move without hitting the clock?
- 13 Is it allowed to talk to your opponent in a tournament game?
- 12 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 11 Why is it allowed to request an increment in time trouble?
- 9 Highlight "close (x)" when a close vote is already raised
- View more network posts →