PhysSE is Cancer
Mods drunk with power (especially Qmechanic!) are a cancer that is killing (Physics)SE. Congratulations, you totally ruined something that could've been so good.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
38 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 at 20:24
Top network posts
- 31 How can Ohm's law be correct if superconductors have 0 resistivity?
- 27 Difference between theoretical physics and mathematical physics?
- 24 Canonical everyday-life example of a technology that could not work without humans mastering QM in analogy to the application of GR in GPS?
- 23 Why is de Rham cohomology important in fundamental physics?
- 23 Is there a general law for physics?
- 15 What exactly does it mean for a scalar function to be Lorentz invariant?
- 14 There is no such thing as magnetism?
- View more network posts →