Top network posts
- 27 If an astronaut got stuck in the middle of a space station, can he propel himself towards a wall by blowing air out of his mouth?
- 17 Why don't we prove that functions used in physics are continuous and differentiable?
- 16 How does kinetic energy work in braking a vehicle?
- 14 Can you exit the event horizon with a rocket?
- 12 If black holes are just empty vacuum of space inside, then what causes the curvature?
- 8 Why do we perceive time?
- 8 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- View more network posts →