Top network posts
- 141 In the twin paradox does the returning twin also come back permanently length contracted flatter than the twin on Earth?
- 101 General relativity (and other theories) when proven wrong
- 78 How can an object absorb so many wavelengths, if their energies must match an energy level transition of an electron?
- 52 Is the weight of the aircraft flying in the sky transferred to the ground?
- 51 If space and time are parts of the same unified idea, then why is the definition of force biased towards time?
- 51 Why does work depend on distance?
- 48 What will happen to a ball kept on a frictionless inclined plane?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.