Top network posts
- 138 In the twin paradox does the returning twin also come back permanently length contracted flatter than the twin on Earth?
- 51 Is the weight of the aircraft flying in the sky transferred to the ground?
- 51 Why does work depend on distance?
- 46 What will happen to a ball kept on a frictionless inclined plane?
- 33 Are the plates of a battery really charged?
- 31 Conversion of mass into energy with 100% efficiency
- 26 Intuitively, why do attempts to delay hitting a black hole singularity cause you to reach it faster?
- View more network posts →