PhD in biomedical engineering and MBA.
Top network posts
- 145 In the twin paradox does the returning twin also come back permanently length contracted flatter than the twin on Earth?
- 101 General relativity (and other theories) when proven wrong
- 81 How can an object absorb so many wavelengths, if their energies must match an energy level transition of an electron?
- 59 Why should water fall down from an upside down glass of water?
- 53 Is the weight of the aircraft flying in the sky transferred to the ground?
- 52 If space and time are parts of the same unified idea, then why is the definition of force biased towards time?
- 51 Why does work depend on distance?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.