I am a graduate student at Valparaiso University studying Analytics & Modeling. I have a BS in physical science from Purdue Northwest. I'm best described as pale, awkward, and small. I particularly enjoy doing research, watching Dr. Who, and staring at useless Internet memes.
I'm a writer and I've been recently doing some chemistry pieces such as:
In my free time, I promote chemistry on social media.
- Chemistry♦ 3.5k 3.5k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 Asking questions in class: how can I "exit" a Q&A when I haven't really understood?
- 97 Finding # occurrences of a character in a string in Ruby
- 51 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 48 How do I figure out the hybridization of a particular atom in a molecule?
- 47 Should I play Portal before Portal 2?
- 40 How do I become motivated after unfairness in research?
- 33 SEO: How to Separate Fact from Fiction?
- View more network posts →