To whom it may concern:
Please, leave a certain user alone that used to regularly post on Physics Stack Exchange. Stop whining and crying about it, and act your chronological rather than your social age. The site is doing just fine without him, and new stars will always appear to replace the old ones. The site is meant for users of all levels from highschool to research level, so it's not being downgraded at all--unless you want it to be a physics equivalent of Math Over Flow.
If you find the place too painful and unhealthy then just leave. No one particularly cares about you, anymore than they do about me or anyone else. It's just a place where people can ask and answer physics questions.
OK? Good. May your time be filled with lashings of physics, topped with more physics delights. Have a nice day :)
Member for 8 years, 5 months
175 profile views
Last seen May 12 at 1:52
- Physics 2.7k 2.7k 2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Islam 604 604 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 549 549 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 246 246 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 228 228 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 31 What exactly is heat?
- 30 Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 27 When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 25 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 22 Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- 21 How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- View more network posts →