Member for 8 years, 6 months
I'm currently a signal processing engineer with broad interests across mathematics and physics. I previously worked as a post-doc in mathematical biology at the University of Washington after doing a PhD on biophysical models of cancer progression.
Top network posts
- 71 Surviving under water in air bubble
- 12 Is broken supersymmetry compatible with a small cosmological constant?
- 9 On a hot day, when it's cooler outside than in; is it better to put a fan in an open window pointing inwards or outwards?
- 9 When does a PDE solve a variational problem?
- 7 What causes a soccer ball to follow a curved path?
- 7 Does a charged or rotating black hole change the genus of spacetime?
- 6 Lorentz invariance of the action for free relativistic particle
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.